- December 1: Nissan Recalls Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed Trucks recalls | 1 days ago
- November 29: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Says Airbags Suddenly Deploy news | 3 days ago
- November 6: Nissan Rogue Hybrids Recalled For Stalled Engines recalls | 26 days ago
- October 13: Nissan Recalls Hybrid Vehicles That May Stall recalls | 50 days ago
- October 7: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 56 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
2007 Nissan Frontier (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: For years, Nissan trucks and SUVs have had problems with coolant destroying the transmission. And for years, Nissan has done nothing about it.
The 2007 is no different than the 2006 and 2005. Just avoid it.
1.8hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 90,778 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.