- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 4 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 20 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 29 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 48 days ago
Coolant Leaked Into And Ruined Transmission
2007 Nissan Frontier (Page 1 of 7)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: For years, Nissan trucks and SUVs have had problems with coolant destroying the transmission. And for years, Nissan has done nothing about it.
The 2007 is no different than the 2006 and 2005. Just avoid it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 109,850 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 122 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace radiator, rebuild transmission (41 reports)
- replace radiator and transmission (40 reports)
- not sure (17 reports)
- replace transmission (9 reports)
- replaced radiator and transmission (6 reports)
- bypass the radiator and put in a separate transmission coole (3 reports)