- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 11 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 27 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 46 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 54 days ago
Coolant Leaked Into And Ruined Transmission
2007 Nissan Frontier (Page 1 of 7)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: For years, Nissan trucks and SUVs have had problems with coolant destroying the transmission. And for years, Nissan has done nothing about it.
The 2007 is no different than the 2006 and 2005. Just avoid it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 109,650 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 121 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace radiator and transmission (40 reports)
- replace radiator, rebuild transmission (40 reports)
- not sure (17 reports)
- replace transmission (9 reports)
- replaced radiator and transmission (6 reports)
- bypass the radiator and put in a separate transmission coole (3 reports)