- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 1 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 10 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 10 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 10 days ago
Coolant Leaked Into And Ruined Transmission
2007 Nissan Frontier (Page 1 of 7)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: For years, Nissan trucks and SUVs have had problems with coolant destroying the transmission. And for years, Nissan has done nothing about it.
The 2007 is no different than the 2006 and 2005. Just avoid it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 109,850 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 122 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace radiator, rebuild transmission (41 reports)
- replace radiator and transmission (40 reports)
- not sure (17 reports)
- replace transmission (9 reports)
- replaced radiator and transmission (6 reports)
- bypass the radiator and put in a separate transmission coole (3 reports)