- December 1: Nissan Recalls Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- November 29: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Says Airbags Suddenly Deploy news | 7 days ago
- November 6: Nissan Rogue Hybrids Recalled For Stalled Engines recalls | 30 days ago
- October 13: Nissan Recalls Hybrid Vehicles That May Stall recalls | 54 days ago
- October 7: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 60 days ago
Coolant Leaked Into And Ruined Transmission
2007 Nissan Frontier (Page 1 of 7)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: For years, Nissan trucks and SUVs have had problems with coolant destroying the transmission. And for years, Nissan has done nothing about it.
The 2007 is no different than the 2006 and 2005. Just avoid it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 110,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 123 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace radiator, rebuild transmission (41 reports)
- replace radiator and transmission (40 reports)
- not sure (17 reports)
- replace transmission (9 reports)
- replaced radiator and transmission (6 reports)
- bypass the radiator and put in a separate transmission coole (3 reports)