- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 7 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
Coolant Leaked Into And Ruined Transmission
2007 Nissan Frontier (Page 1 of 6)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: For years, Nissan trucks and SUVs have had problems with coolant destroying the transmission. And for years, Nissan has done nothing about it.
The 2007 is no different than the 2006 and 2005. Just avoid it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 108,850 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 118 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace radiator, rebuild transmission (40 reports)
- replace radiator and transmission (39 reports)
- not sure (17 reports)
- replace transmission (9 reports)
- replaced radiator and transmission (6 reports)
- bypass the radiator and put in a separate transmission coole (2 reports)