- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 6 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 27 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 52 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 71 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 85 days ago
Coolant Leaked Into And Ruined Transmission
2007 Nissan Frontier (Page 1 of 7)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: For years, Nissan trucks and SUVs have had problems with coolant destroying the transmission. And for years, Nissan has done nothing about it.
The 2007 is no different than the 2006 and 2005. Just avoid it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 110,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 123 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace radiator, rebuild transmission (41 reports)
- replace radiator and transmission (40 reports)
- not sure (17 reports)
- replace transmission (9 reports)
- replaced radiator and transmission (6 reports)
- bypass the radiator and put in a separate transmission coole (3 reports)