- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 7 days ago
- February 8: Nissan Recalls Juke Nismo RS SUVs For Braking Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- February 6: Nissan CVT Cooling System Lawsuit Continues in Court news | 13 days ago
- January 22: Nissan Recalls Versas For Takata Airbags recalls | 28 days ago
- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
Coolant Leaked Into And Ruined Transmission
2007 Nissan Frontier (Page 1 of 6)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: For years, Nissan trucks and SUVs have had problems with coolant destroying the transmission. And for years, Nissan has done nothing about it.
The 2007 is no different than the 2006 and 2005. Just avoid it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 108,844 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 118 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace radiator, rebuild transmission (40 reports)
- replace radiator and transmission (39 reports)
- not sure (17 reports)
- replace transmission (9 reports)
- replaced radiator and transmission (6 reports)
- bypass the radiator and put in a separate transmission coole (2 reports)