- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- February 24: Nissan Sunroof Exploded Like a Shotgun Blast: Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 37 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Manual Transmission Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: For years, Nissan trucks and SUVs have had problems with coolant destroying the transmission. And for years, Nissan has done nothing about it.
The 2007 is no different than the 2006 and 2005. Just avoid it.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 3,158 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.