- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 25 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 42 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 46 days ago
Nissan Recall : Certification Label Missing Information/Part 567
2015 Nissan GT-R
Due to the label missing the GVWR/GAWR information, the operator may overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2015-2016 GT-R vehicles manufactured February 24, 2014, to June 16, 2015 to be sold in Puerto Rico. The affected vehicles have a Certification Label that is missing the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) and Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR) information. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of 49 CFR Part 567, "Certification."
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will apply a corrected label, free of charge. The recall began on December 23, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (11)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Missing Quarterly Report Notice
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Infiniti Reference: NTB15-109 Date: December 8, 2015
- 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report/Part 567
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.