- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 4 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 16 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 24 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 81 days ago
Nissan Recall : Certification Label Missing Information/Part 567
2015 Nissan GT-R
Due to the label missing the GVWR/GAWR information, the operator may overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2015-2016 GT-R vehicles manufactured February 24, 2014, to June 16, 2015 to be sold in Puerto Rico. The affected vehicles have a Certification Label that is missing the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) and Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR) information. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of 49 CFR Part 567, "Certification."
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will apply a corrected label, free of charge. The recall began on December 23, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (11)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Missing Quarterly Report Notice
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Infiniti Reference: NTB15-109 Date: December 8, 2015
- 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report/Part 567
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.