- July 19: Nissan Recalls Titan Trucks Due To Alternator Wire Harnesses recalls | 0 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Prevails in Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- June 11: Nissan Altima CVT Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 38 days ago
- May 31: Nissan Altimas Recalled For Risk of Fires recalls | 49 days ago
- May 12: Appeals Court Upholds $25 Million Verdict Against Nissan news | 68 days ago
Nissan Recall : Certification Label Missing Information/Part 567
2015 Nissan GT-R
Due to the label missing the GVWR/GAWR information, the operator may overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2015-2016 GT-R vehicles manufactured February 24, 2014, to June 16, 2015 to be sold in Puerto Rico. The affected vehicles have a Certification Label that is missing the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) and Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR) information. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of 49 CFR Part 567, "Certification."
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will apply a corrected label, free of charge. The recall began on December 23, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (11)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Missing Quarterly Report Notice
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Infiniti Reference: NTB15-109 Date: December 8, 2015
- 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report/Part 567
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.