- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 28 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 29 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 58 days ago
Nissan Recall : Certification Label Missing Information/Part 567
2015 Nissan GT-R
Due to the label missing the GVWR/GAWR information, the operator may overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2015-2016 GT-R vehicles manufactured February 24, 2014, to June 16, 2015 to be sold in Puerto Rico. The affected vehicles have a Certification Label that is missing the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) and Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR) information. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of 49 CFR Part 567, "Certification."
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will apply a corrected label, free of charge. The recall began on December 23, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (11)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Missing Quarterly Report Notice
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Infiniti Reference: NTB15-109 Date: December 8, 2015
- 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report/Part 567
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.