- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 9 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 32 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 53 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 78 days ago
2015 Nissan GT-R
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Nissan GT-R
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Nissan GT-R by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
Due to the label missing the GVWR/GAWR information, the operator may overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »