- November 24: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 20 days ago
- November 22: Nissan CVT Settlement Reached news | 22 days ago
- November 18: Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 26 days ago
- November 17: Nissan Infiniti Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 27 days ago
- November 15: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 29 days ago
Nissan Recall : Rear Seat Latch Striker
2012 Nissan Juke
In the event of a crash, the rear seat back may not be secured, increasing the risk of injury to the rear seat occupants.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 Juke vehicles manufactured from February 3, 2012, through May 26, 2012. Due to an incomplete weld penetration, the rear seat back striker may partially separate in a crash.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected seat back strikers, free of charge. The safety recall began on July 20, 2012. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.