- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 1 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- February 27: 2019 Nissan Altimas Recalled For Possible Fuel Leaks recalls | 24 days ago
- February 20: 2009 Nissan Murano Recall Issued For Brake Fluid Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 36 days ago
Nissan Recall : Rear Seat Latch Striker
2012 Nissan Juke
In the event of a crash, the rear seat back may not be secured, increasing the risk of injury to the rear seat occupants.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 Juke vehicles manufactured from February 3, 2012, through May 26, 2012. Due to an incomplete weld penetration, the rear seat back striker may partially separate in a crash.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected seat back strikers, free of charge. The safety recall began on July 20, 2012. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.