- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 50 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 54 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 55 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 63 days ago
Nissan Recall : Rear Seat Latch Striker
2012 Nissan Juke
In the event of a crash, the rear seat back may not be secured, increasing the risk of injury to the rear seat occupants.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 Juke vehicles manufactured from February 3, 2012, through May 26, 2012. Due to an incomplete weld penetration, the rear seat back striker may partially separate in a crash.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected seat back strikers, free of charge. The safety recall began on July 20, 2012. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.