- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 12 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 28 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 47 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 55 days ago
Nissan Recall : Rear Seat Latch Striker
2012 Nissan Juke
In the event of a crash, the rear seat back may not be secured, increasing the risk of injury to the rear seat occupants.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 Juke vehicles manufactured from February 3, 2012, through May 26, 2012. Due to an incomplete weld penetration, the rear seat back striker may partially separate in a crash.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected seat back strikers, free of charge. The safety recall began on July 20, 2012. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.