- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 2 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 18 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 27 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 46 days ago
Nissan Recall : Rear Seat Latch Striker
2012 Nissan Juke
In the event of a crash, the rear seat back may not be secured, increasing the risk of injury to the rear seat occupants.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 Juke vehicles manufactured from February 3, 2012, through May 26, 2012. Due to an incomplete weld penetration, the rear seat back striker may partially separate in a crash.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected seat back strikers, free of charge. The safety recall began on July 20, 2012. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.