- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 5 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 21 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 30 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 49 days ago
2012 Nissan Juke
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Nissan Juke
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Nissan Juke by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source could cause a vehicle fire. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the rear seat back may not be secured, increasing the risk of injury to the rear seat occupants. Read more »
Fuel may leak from the pressure sensor, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »