- February 28: Nissan Rogue Ignitions May Shut Off While Driving recalls | 22 days ago
- February 23: Nissan Steering Wheel Emblems Cause Recall recalls | 27 days ago
- February 7: Nissan LEAF Recall Issued Over Incorrect Defroster Instructions recalls | 43 days ago
- January 24: Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Investigation Closed investigations | 57 days ago
- December 24: Hertz Investigated For Allegedly Renting Unrepaired Recalled Vehicles investigations | 88 days ago
Sludge In Engine
2014 Nissan Juke
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 27,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2014 Juke problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
I bought a 2014 Nissan Juke that I really liked, it had 26,016 miles on it when I bought it. Sludge was found in the car. At 27,781 miles it was flushed at Nissan service department. Sludge was found again at 29,779. It was flushed again at Nissan. Sludge was found once again on 7/8/2019 miles at this time was 35,164. It was flush again. At this time I was told to bring it in every month & half to have the oil changed or have it flushed.
I talked to a mechanic and was told that the engine will have to be replaced sooner or later because no matter how many times it is flushed, sludge can never be removed from engine!! I bought this car at Nissan of Omaha and I am so disappointed in them because their service department sucks. I have had nothing but bad service with them sense day one!
I am looking at legal advice to see what can be done about this matter because Nissan of Omaha sold me a lemon. I feel that Nissan of Omaha should put a new engine in my car. I don't want to start over with another car note as I am getting ready to retire in 14 months. I also will be turning this matter over to BBB and anyone who will take notice that I was sold a lemon and took advantage of me because I am a woman!!!!
My contact information is...email@example.com and 402-690-7031 I will be waiting on someone to get in touch with me....
- Deborah A B., Omaha, US