- November 21: Nissan Titan 5.0 Cummins Engine Reliability Questioned investigations | 14 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- November 7: Feds Warn: Aftermarket Steering Wheel Decal Blinds Driver news | 28 days ago
- November 4: Nissan Z Cars Recalled Over Hood Issues recalls | 31 days ago
- October 8: Nissan Ariya Recall Involves Nearly 11,000 SUVs recalls | 58 days ago
Nissan Recall R23A1:
2013 Nissan Leaf
Reduced defroster performance can limit visibility out of the windshield, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
Visibility — Defroster/Defogger/Hvac System
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2013-2017 LEAF vehicles. The Owner's Manual instructions for defroster operation are incorrect and may result in reduced defroster performance under specific conditions. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 103, "Windshield Defrosting and Defogging Systems."
- Nissan will mail an addendum with updated instructions on how to operate the defroster, free of charge. Owner notification letters are expected to be mailed May 26, 2023. Owners may contact Nissan's customer service at 1-800-867-7669. Nissan's number for this recall is R23A1.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.