- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 4 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 16 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 24 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 81 days ago
2013 Nissan Leaf
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Nissan Leaf
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Nissan Leaf by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
If the passenger frontal air bag does not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, the passenger is at an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If the brake relay fails, longer distances or additional brake effort would be required to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the OCS does not detect an adult occupant in the passenger seat, the passenger airbag would be deactivated. Failure of the passenger airbag to deploy ... Read more »
If the vehicle is involved in a crash necessitating airbag deployment and the passenger airbag is suppressed, there may be an increased risk of personal ... Read more »