- May 12: Appeals Court Upholds $25 Million Verdict Against Nissan news | 14 days ago
- May 1: Nissan Recalls Altimas To Fix Everlasting Brake Lights and Rollaways recalls | 25 days ago
- April 21: Suzuki Recalls 2 Million Cars in Japan Over Safety Inspections news | 35 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 42 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 65 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
2015 Nissan Leaf (Page 1 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 5 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 19,177 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.