- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 18 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 43 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 62 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 76 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 79 days ago
Nissan TSB #PC449_PC450
2015 Nissan Leaf
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- 2G Telematics Hardware Replacement Customer Satisfaction Initiative ***** Customer Satisfaction Initiative Summary ***** On February 26, 2016 Nissan announced that it was sending a reminder notification to owners affected by AT&T?s planned discontinuation of the 2G cellular network. At this time, Nissan is beginning the process of making 3G compatible hardware available to owners of affected vehicles as identified above. This upgrade may require an owner to make a co-payment in order to receive the 3G hardware update. Please refer to the chart provided on page 2 to determine if an owner co-pay is required. This customer satisfaction initiative will cover some or all of the parts and labor cost required to upgrade the vehicle?s telematics hardware to be 3G compatible. Note: Vehicle eligibility will be viewed on the second page of Service Comm. This activity is not displayed on the main page of Service Comm because it is optional for customers to participate.
Click a tab for more information.