- February 20: 2009 Nissan Murano Recall Issued For Brake Fluid Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 11 days ago
- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 55 days ago
Nissan Recall : Tire Pressusre Monitoring System/FMVSS 138
2012 Nissan Murano
A non-active TPMS cannot warn a driver that a tire is underinflated. Underinflated tires can result in tire overloading and overheating, which could lead to a blowout and possible crash.
Tires — Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 Murano and rogue vehicles, manufactured from November 23, 2011 through January 11, 2012. During assembly, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) was not activated. Thus, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 138, ¿tire pressure monitoring system.¿
- All of the affected vehicles are still in dealer inventory. Dealers have been instructed to activate all of the tire pressure monitoring systems.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.