- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 17 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 31 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 47 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 56 days ago
Nissan Recall : Tire Pressusre Monitoring System/FMVSS 138
2012 Nissan Murano
A non-active TPMS cannot warn a driver that a tire is underinflated. Underinflated tires can result in tire overloading and overheating, which could lead to a blowout and possible crash.
Tires — Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 Murano and rogue vehicles, manufactured from November 23, 2011 through January 11, 2012. During assembly, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) was not activated. Thus, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 138, ¿tire pressure monitoring system.¿
- All of the affected vehicles are still in dealer inventory. Dealers have been instructed to activate all of the tire pressure monitoring systems.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.