- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 0 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 1 days ago
- February 27: 2019 Nissan Altimas Recalled For Possible Fuel Leaks recalls | 23 days ago
- February 20: 2009 Nissan Murano Recall Issued For Brake Fluid Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 35 days ago
Nissan Recall : Seat Belt Retractor Bolts Incorrect Torque
2014 Nissan NV
If the seat belt retractor bolts are not torqued to specification, or are missing, it may cause the seat belt anchor to not be secured properly. If this occurs, the belt may not properly restrain the seat occupant in the event of a crash increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Rear
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2014 NV passenger vans manufactured March 14, 2014 to May 15, 2014, equipped with seat belt retractors from Faurecia Automotive Systems. The seat belt retractor bolts on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th row removable seats may not be torqued to proper specification, or may be missing, on the affected vehicles. This can cause the seat belt anchor to not be secured properly.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the seat belt retractor bolt for the proper torque, and tighten if necessary, free of charge. The recall began in September 2014. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.