- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 8 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 24 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 33 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 52 days ago
Nissan Recall : Seat Belt Retractor Bolts Incorrect Torque
2014 Nissan NV
If the seat belt retractor bolts are not torqued to specification, or are missing, it may cause the seat belt anchor to not be secured properly. If this occurs, the belt may not properly restrain the seat occupant in the event of a crash increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Rear
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2014 NV passenger vans manufactured March 14, 2014 to May 15, 2014, equipped with seat belt retractors from Faurecia Automotive Systems. The seat belt retractor bolts on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th row removable seats may not be torqued to proper specification, or may be missing, on the affected vehicles. This can cause the seat belt anchor to not be secured properly.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the seat belt retractor bolt for the proper torque, and tighten if necessary, free of charge. The recall began in September 2014. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.