- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 26 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 43 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 47 days ago
2014 Nissan NV
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Nissan NV
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Nissan NV by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
If the seat belt retractor bolts are not torqued to specification, or are missing, it may cause the seat belt anchor to not be secured properly. If this ... Read more »