- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 26 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 30 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 31 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 39 days ago
2014 Nissan NV
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Nissan NV
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Nissan NV by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
If the seat belt retractor bolts are not torqued to specification, or are missing, it may cause the seat belt anchor to not be secured properly. If this ... Read more »