- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 6 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 22 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 31 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 50 days ago
2014 Nissan NV
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Nissan NV
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Nissan NV by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
If the seat belt retractor bolts are not torqued to specification, or are missing, it may cause the seat belt anchor to not be secured properly. If this ... Read more »