- December 7: Nissan Timing Chain Replacements Will Be Reimbursed: Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- November 23: Infiniti FX Bubbling Dashboard Lawsuit Verdict Overturned news | 17 days ago
- November 19: Nissan Versa Coil Spring Recall Expanded recalls | 21 days ago
- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Altima Rusted Floor Pans Cause Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
2014 Nissan NV
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Nissan NV
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Nissan NV by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
2014 Nissan NV SEAT BELTS:REAR NHTSA Campaign #14V419000
Summary: Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2014 NV passenger vans manufactured March 14, 2014 to May 15, 2014, equipped with seat belt retractors from Faurecia Automotive Systems. The seat belt retractor bolts on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th row removable seats may not be torqued to proper specification, or may be missing, on the affected vehicles. This can cause the seat belt anchor to not be secured properly.
Consequence: If the seat belt retractor bolts are not torqued to specification, or are missing, it may cause the seat belt anchor to not be secured properly. If this occurs, the belt may not properly restrain the seat occupant in the event of a crash increasing the risk of injury.
Actions: Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the seat belt retractor bolt for the proper torque, and tighten if necessary, free of charge. The recall began in September 2014. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #14V419000 »