- December 1: Nissan Recalls Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- November 29: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Says Airbags Suddenly Deploy news | 4 days ago
- November 6: Nissan Rogue Hybrids Recalled For Stalled Engines recalls | 27 days ago
- October 13: Nissan Recalls Hybrid Vehicles That May Stall recalls | 51 days ago
- October 7: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 57 days ago
Bad Cold Weather Starting
CarComplaints.com Notes: While there are fewer "radiator leaked into transmission" complaints for the 2008 model year, they are starting to pile up. Buyer beware.
Nissan has extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles. However the average mileage for transmission failure for earlier model years is 95,000 miles, which conveniently (for Nissan) is just past the limit of their extended warranty. Owners beware.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 110,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)