- February 19: Nissan Rogue Fuel Leak Problems Cause Recall recalls | 10 days ago
- February 11: Nissan Rogue CVT Class Action Lawsuit: Jerking and Lurching news | 18 days ago
- January 28: Recall: Nissan Pathfinder Brake Lights Stay On recalls | 32 days ago
- December 20: Nissan Titan Recall Issued After 'Thermal Incident' recalls | 71 days ago
- December 11: Nissan Sentra Recall Ordered For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 80 days ago
2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
If the passenger frontal air bag does not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, the passenger is at an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If the primary hood latch is released and the secondary latch fails during operation of the vehicle, it could cause the hood to open during vehicle operation impairing the driver's vision, increasing the risk of a vehicle ... Read more »