- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 1 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 2 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 15 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 31 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 38 days ago
2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
If the passenger frontal air bag does not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, the passenger is at an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If the primary hood latch is released and the secondary latch fails during operation of the vehicle, it could cause the hood to open during vehicle operation ... Read more »