- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 27 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 31 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 32 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 40 days ago
2013 Nissan Rogue
2013 Nissan Rogue Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Trouble Accelerating After Slowing Down/Stopping3
- Engine Light On/Shuts Down2
- Grinding Noise At Startup2
- No Power On Acceleration2
- Car Shut Down While Driving1
- Check Engine Light On1
- Difficult To Start Vehicle1
- Noticed Metal Chips While Changing Oil1
- NHTSA: Engine34
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control32
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Rogue Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Rogue compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Rogue overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Rogue.