- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 7 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 23 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 32 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 51 days ago
2013 Nissan Rogue
2013 Nissan Rogue Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- No Power On Acceleration3
- Trouble Accelerating After Slowing Down/Stopping3
- Engine Light On/Shuts Down2
- Grinding Noise At Startup2
- Car Shut Down While Driving1
- Check Engine Light On1
- Difficult To Start Vehicle1
- Noticed Metal Chips While Changing Oil1
- NHTSA: Engine43
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control36
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Rogue Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Rogue compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Rogue overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Rogue.