- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 8 days ago
- February 8: Nissan Recalls Juke Nismo RS SUVs For Braking Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- February 6: Nissan CVT Cooling System Lawsuit Continues in Court news | 14 days ago
- January 22: Nissan Recalls Versas For Takata Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
2013 Nissan Rogue
Worst 2013 Rogue Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- trouble accelerating after slowing down/stopping3
- grinding noise at startup2
- no power on acceleration2
- car shut down while driving1
- check engine light on1
- difficult to start vehicle1
- engine light on/shuts down1
- noticed metal chips while changing oil1
- NHTSA: Engine20
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Rogue Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Rogue compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Rogue overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Rogue.