- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 0 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 5 days ago
- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 49 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
2013 Nissan Rogue
2013 Nissan Rogue Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- No Power On Acceleration4
- Trouble Accelerating After Slowing Down/Stopping3
- Engine Light On/Shuts Down2
- Grinding Noise At Startup2
- Car Shut Down While Driving1
- Check Engine Light On1
- Difficult To Start Vehicle1
- Noticed Metal Chips While Changing Oil1
- NHTSA: Engine50
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control40
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Rogue Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Rogue compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Rogue overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Rogue.