- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 24 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 43 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
2013 Nissan Rogue
2013 Nissan Rogue Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Trouble Accelerating After Slowing Down/Stopping3
- Engine Light On/Shuts Down2
- Grinding Noise At Startup2
- No Power On Acceleration2
- Car Shut Down While Driving1
- Check Engine Light On1
- Difficult To Start Vehicle1
- Noticed Metal Chips While Changing Oil1
- NHTSA: Engine40
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control36
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Rogue Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Rogue compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Rogue overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Rogue.