- December 17: Nissan Transmission (CVT) Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 0 days ago
- December 7: Nissan Timing Chain Replacements Will Be Reimbursed: Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- November 23: Infiniti FX Bubbling Dashboard Lawsuit Verdict Overturned news | 24 days ago
- November 19: Nissan Versa Coil Spring Recall Expanded recalls | 28 days ago
- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 31 days ago
2013 Nissan Rogue
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Nissan Rogue
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Nissan Rogue by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
2013 Nissan Rogue ELECTRICAL SYSTEM NHTSA Campaign #15V032000
Summary: Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2008-2013 Nissan Rogue vehicles manufactured March 7, 2007, to November 26, 2013, and 2014 Nissan Rogue Select vehicles manufactured September 23, 2013, to July 2, 2014. The affected vehicles may experience an electrical short in the harness connector due to a mixture of snow/water and salt seeping through the carpet on the driver side floor near the harness connector.
Consequence: An electrical short can cause a vehicle fire.
Actions: Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the kick panel wiring harness connector and will if necessary install a new harness connector and waterproof seal, free of charge. The recall began on February 26, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V032000 »