- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 0 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 21 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 46 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 65 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 79 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB17-028
2015 Nissan Rogue
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- 2014-2017 ROGUE; BLOWER MOTOR SERVICE INFORMATION SERVICE INFORMATION When diagnosing the operation of the heating and cooling system's blower motor, make sure there is no interference from other personal devices before replacing any parts or performing any repairs. All personal devices (12V charger, USB charger, PC charger, etc.) must be unplugged/removed from the vehicle when diagnosing/verifying the customer issue related to blower motor operation.
Click a tab for more information.