- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 23 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 27 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 28 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 36 days ago
2015 Nissan Rogue
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Nissan Rogue
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Nissan Rogue by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
If the front passenger seat occupant is misclassified, the air bag may deploy incorrectly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the passenger frontal air bag does not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, the passenger is at an increased risk of injury. Read more »
Corrosion of one or both of the rear lift gate support stays could cause a sudden release of pressure. If this occurs, the support stays may break off, ... Read more »
If the shift selector can be moved out of the "Park" position while the brake pedal is not depressed, the vehicle may unexpectedly roll, increasing the ... Read more »
A door that does not fully latch may result in the door opening while the car is moving. The distraction may increase the risk of a crash and/or a vehicle ... Read more »
The labels list the incorrect tire size. Installing tires of the incorrect size may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
The under-torqued fasteners may result in a brake caliper separating from the wheel assembly causing a reduction in braking performance or reduced steering ... Read more »