- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 31 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 45 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 57 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 68 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 89 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB20-069
2015 Nissan Rogue
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- ROGUE AND ROGUE SPORT; VIBRATION AND/OR NOISE WHEN MAKING LOW SPEED TURNS IF YOU CONFIRM There is a vibration or judder feeling from the rear of the vehicle during the following conditions: ï?· When making turns ï?· On dry roads ï?· At low speeds (under 40 MPH) And ï?· The above vibration does not occur if the electric controlled coupling is electrically disconnected. ACTION 1. Confirm the AWD control unit part number, and replace it, if applicable. 2. Replace the electric controlled coupling for the rear final drive. 3. Perform Unit Characteristics Writing.
Click a tab for more information.