- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 7 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
Nissan Recall : Positive Battery Terminal Cable
2010 Nissan Sentra
This issue can cause the engine to stop running while the vehicle is in motion at low speed with a difficult or no start increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Battery — Cables
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2010-2011 Sentra vehicles, manufactured from May 22, 2010, through July 8, 2010. Due to a machining irregularity, the bolt/washer surface on the positive battery terminal cable end may allow for a gap to occur in the contact area of the terminal. This can result in a voltage drop that may cause difficulty starting the vehicle and could cause damage to the engine control module.
- Dealers will replace the positive battery terminal cable end with a new one free of charge. The safety recall began pn November 29, 2010. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.