- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 30 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 44 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 56 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 67 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 88 days ago
Nissan Recall : Fuel Tank May Leak When Full
2013 Nissan Sentra
A gasoline leak in the presence of an ignition source may lead to a vehicle fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2013 Sentra vehicles manufactured from September 11, 2012, through October 4, 2012. Some fuel tank assemblies were not properly sealed during the manufacturing process. As a result, a small amount of gasoline may leak from the tank when it is full.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel tanks as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on April 1, 2013. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.