- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 57 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 61 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 62 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 70 days ago
Nissan Recall : Fuel Tank May Leak When Full
2013 Nissan Sentra
A gasoline leak in the presence of an ignition source may lead to a vehicle fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2013 Sentra vehicles manufactured from September 11, 2012, through October 4, 2012. Some fuel tank assemblies were not properly sealed during the manufacturing process. As a result, a small amount of gasoline may leak from the tank when it is full.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel tanks as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on April 1, 2013. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.