- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 6 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 36 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
Nissan Recall : Fuel Tank May Leak When Full
2013 Nissan Sentra
A gasoline leak in the presence of an ignition source may lead to a vehicle fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2013 Sentra vehicles manufactured from September 11, 2012, through October 4, 2012. Some fuel tank assemblies were not properly sealed during the manufacturing process. As a result, a small amount of gasoline may leak from the tank when it is full.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel tanks as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on April 1, 2013. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.