- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 3 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 8 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 8 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 8 days ago
- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 42 days ago
Nissan Recall : Fuel Tank May Leak When Full
2013 Nissan Sentra
A gasoline leak in the presence of an ignition source may lead to a vehicle fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2013 Sentra vehicles manufactured from September 11, 2012, through October 4, 2012. Some fuel tank assemblies were not properly sealed during the manufacturing process. As a result, a small amount of gasoline may leak from the tank when it is full.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel tanks as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on April 1, 2013. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.