- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated recalls | 11 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 28 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima and Maxima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- August 20: Nissan LEAF Occupancy Sensor Causes Defect Petition investigations | 34 days ago
- August 17: Nissan Pays $1.5 Million in Ashlynn Nicole Overton Crash news | 37 days ago
2004 Nissan Titan
2004 Nissan Titan Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rear Differential Failed5
- Front Differential Failed4
- Rear Wheel Seals Leaking4
- Clunking Noise In Reverse1
- Rear Differential Leaking1
- NHTSA: Power Train173
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline123
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit80
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal49
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly18
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Titan Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Titan compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Titan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Titan.