- October 16: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Opened investigations | 7 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 17 days ago
- September 23: Nissan and Infiniti Backup Camera Recall Affects 1.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 30 days ago
- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 58 days ago
2004 Nissan Titan
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Nissan Titan
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Nissan Titan by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
This could cause engine stalling increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the collar weld separates, the vehicle handling will deteriorate, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »
This harness would result in power from the trailer brake controller going to the towing vehicle dash light circuit rather than the trailer brakes. This ... Read more »
In the event of a crash, a seat occupant may not be properly restrained increasing the risk of personal injury. Read more »
If the wires for the seat belts and speaker wires break and make contact, there is a possibility that the pretensioner may deploy. If this happens when ... Read more »
During its use this could eventually result in failure of the portion of the assembly that holds the lever in the park position. This could result in a crash. Read more »
This could result in an increased risk of injury if the area is struck in a crash. Read more »