- September 16: Nissan Recalls Rogue SUVs For Rear Seat Belt Issues recalls | 10 days ago
- September 15: Nissan Recalls Frontiers and Titans For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 11 days ago
- August 28: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 29 days ago
- August 22: Nissan CVT Class Action Lawsuit Says Transmissions Defective news | 35 days ago
- August 21: Nissan 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Includes Frontiers, Titans news | 36 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB15055
2011 Nissan Titan
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL
- SERVICE INFORMATION After ECM reprogramming, the Calibration Verification Number (CVN) needs to be automatically calculated prior to State emissions testing (also known as Inspection Maintainence, I/M, or SMOG testing depending upon location). Allowing the vehicle to idle for 22 minutes will allow for faster CVN calculation. It is recommended that customers utilize this method if the vehicle needs to be tested for emissions soon after ECM reprogramming. See this bulletin for further detail.
Click a tab for more information.