- August 20: Nissan Altima and Maxima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- August 20: Nissan LEAF Occupancy Sensor Causes Defect Petition investigations | 4 days ago
- August 17: Nissan Pays $1.5 Million in Ashlynn Nicole Overton Crash news | 7 days ago
- August 13: Nissan Clutch Class Action Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 11 days ago
- August 4: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Expanded investigations | 20 days ago
Nissan Recall : Missing Load Capacity Modification Label/FMVSS 110
2018 Nissan Titan
An overloaded vehicle can increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Nissan Titan, 2016 and 2018 Nissan Titan XD vehicles. Accessories installed on these vehicles reduced the load carrying capacity, however, a Load Carrying Capacity modification label was not installed, possibly allowing the vehicle to be overloaded. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- Nissan will notify owners and provide a new modification label, with installation instructions, free of charge. The recall began on June 4, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
Click a tab for more information.