- January 15: Nissan Recalls 308,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 7 days ago
- November 24: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 59 days ago
- November 22: Nissan CVT Settlement Reached news | 61 days ago
- November 18: Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 65 days ago
- November 17: Nissan Infiniti Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 66 days ago
Nissan Recall : Missing Load Capacity Modification Label/FMVSS 110
2018 Nissan Titan
An overloaded vehicle can increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Nissan Titan, 2016 and 2018 Nissan Titan XD vehicles. Accessories installed on these vehicles reduced the load carrying capacity, however, a Load Carrying Capacity modification label was not installed, possibly allowing the vehicle to be overloaded. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- Nissan will notify owners and provide a new modification label, with installation instructions, free of charge. The recall began on June 4, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
Click a tab for more information.