- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 25 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 42 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 46 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 135/Brake Fluid Reservoir Caps
2007 Nissan Versa
The purpose of this standard is to ensure safe braking performance under normal and emergency driving conditions.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic
- Certain sport utility vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 135, 'passenger car brake systems.' The brake fluid reservoir cap is missing part of the required brake fluid warning.
- New brake fluid reservoir caps will be mailed to vehicle owners along with instructions for installation. The letters will instruct owners who do not want to replace their own brake fluid reservoir cap to take the car to a dealer for the repair. The recall began on November 10, 2006. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.