- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 18 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 26 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 83 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 135/Brake Fluid Reservoir Caps
2007 Nissan Versa
The purpose of this standard is to ensure safe braking performance under normal and emergency driving conditions.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic
- Certain sport utility vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 135, 'passenger car brake systems.' The brake fluid reservoir cap is missing part of the required brake fluid warning.
- New brake fluid reservoir caps will be mailed to vehicle owners along with instructions for installation. The letters will instruct owners who do not want to replace their own brake fluid reservoir cap to take the car to a dealer for the repair. The recall began on November 10, 2006. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.