- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 7 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 23 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 32 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 51 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 135/Brake Fluid Reservoir Caps
2007 Nissan Versa
The purpose of this standard is to ensure safe braking performance under normal and emergency driving conditions.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic
- Certain sport utility vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 135, 'passenger car brake systems.' The brake fluid reservoir cap is missing part of the required brake fluid warning.
- New brake fluid reservoir caps will be mailed to vehicle owners along with instructions for installation. The letters will instruct owners who do not want to replace their own brake fluid reservoir cap to take the car to a dealer for the repair. The recall began on November 10, 2006. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.