- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 1 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 2 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 10 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 40 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 135/Brake Fluid Reservoir Caps
2007 Nissan Versa
The purpose of this standard is to ensure safe braking performance under normal and emergency driving conditions.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic
- Certain sport utility vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 135, 'passenger car brake systems.' The brake fluid reservoir cap is missing part of the required brake fluid warning.
- New brake fluid reservoir caps will be mailed to vehicle owners along with instructions for installation. The letters will instruct owners who do not want to replace their own brake fluid reservoir cap to take the car to a dealer for the repair. The recall began on November 10, 2006. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.