- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 2 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 5 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 13 days ago
- May 11: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Dismissed news | 53 days ago
- May 2: 2022 Nissan Rogues Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 62 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB17-082b
2010 Nissan Versa
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- NISSAN; DTC P0456 CAUSED BY EVAP LEAK AT VENT CONTROL VALVE O-RING This bulletin does NOT apply to LEAF vehicles and Titan XD vehicles with V8 diesel engine. This bulletin has been amended. See Amendment History on the last page. Please discard previous versions of this bulletin.
Click a tab for more information.