- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 22 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 36 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 48 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 59 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 80 days ago
Nissan Recall : Shifter/FMVSS 114
2012 Nissan Versa
The operator can inadvertently shift the vehicle into gear without the brake pedal being depressed, increasing the risk of a crash or injury to a nearby pedestrian.
Power Train — Manual Transmission — Shift Pattern Indicator
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 Versa vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission and manufactured from June 9, 2011, through January 13, 2012 for failing to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 114, ¿theft protection.¿ due to interference between the shifter rod and the shift knob, the vehicles may be shifted out of the park position without depressing the brake pedal.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the shifter knob or the shifter assembly as needed, free of charge. The safety recall began on mearh 5, 2012. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.