- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 3 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- February 27: 2019 Nissan Altimas Recalled For Possible Fuel Leaks recalls | 26 days ago
- February 20: 2009 Nissan Murano Recall Issued For Brake Fluid Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 38 days ago
Nissan Recall : Shifter/FMVSS 114
2012 Nissan Versa
The operator can inadvertently shift the vehicle into gear without the brake pedal being depressed, increasing the risk of a crash or injury to a nearby pedestrian.
Power Train — Manual Transmission — Shift Pattern Indicator
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 Versa vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission and manufactured from June 9, 2011, through January 13, 2012 for failing to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 114, ¿theft protection.¿ due to interference between the shifter rod and the shift knob, the vehicles may be shifted out of the park position without depressing the brake pedal.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the shifter knob or the shifter assembly as needed, free of charge. The safety recall began on mearh 5, 2012. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.