- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 3 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- February 27: 2019 Nissan Altimas Recalled For Possible Fuel Leaks recalls | 26 days ago
- February 20: 2009 Nissan Murano Recall Issued For Brake Fluid Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 38 days ago
Nissan Recall : Ignition Switch May Turn Off
2018 Nissan Versa
If the vehicle stalls, it can increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Ignition
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2017 Nissan NV200, Sentra, NV3500 Van, NV3500 Bus, NV200 Taxi, NV1500, NV2500 Van, Chevrolet City Express, 2017-2018 Frontier, Versa Note, and Versa Sedan vehicles that have a mechanical (physical) key ignition system. In these models, over time, the weight on the key ring and road conditions or some other jarring event may cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position to the accessory position, turning off the engine.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the production information on the ignition switch, and replace it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began October 1, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
Click a tab for more information.