- August 8: Nissan Altima Rust Class Action Lawsuit Nears Final Hearing news | 9 days ago
- July 30: Nissan Infotainment System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- July 24: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 24 days ago
- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 47 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 50 days ago
No Cold Air
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2003 Nissan Xterra doesn't seem to have any problem trends. The only thing prospective owners should be aware of are the less-than-perfect (but acceptable) crash test ratings.
There are a very few transmission complaints, but nothing like the huge defect that shows up starting in with the 2005 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 111,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- dealership replaced A/C hose (1 reports)
AC / heater problem