- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- February 24: Nissan Sunroof Exploded Like a Shotgun Blast: Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 37 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Other Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004 Nissan Xterra doesn't seem to have any problem trends. The only thing prospective owners should be aware of are the less-than-perfect (but acceptable) crash test ratings.
There are a very few transmission complaints, but nothing like the huge defect that shows up starting in with the 2005 model year.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem