- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 23 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 27 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 28 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 36 days ago
Radiator Crack Leaked Fluid Into Transmission
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004 Nissan Xterra doesn't seem to have any problem trends. The only thing prospective owners should be aware of are the less-than-perfect (but acceptable) crash test ratings.
There are a very few transmission complaints, but nothing like the huge defect that shows up starting in with the 2005 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 99,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- rebuild transmission (1 reports)
- replace transmission (1 reports)