- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 26 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 45 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 53 days ago
Radiator Crack Leaked Fluid Into Transmission
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004 Nissan Xterra doesn't seem to have any problem trends. The only thing prospective owners should be aware of are the less-than-perfect (but acceptable) crash test ratings.
There are a very few transmission complaints, but nothing like the huge defect that shows up starting in with the 2005 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 99,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- rebuild transmission (1 reports)
- replace transmission (1 reports)