- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 12 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 24 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 35 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 56 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 81 days ago
2006 Nissan Xterra
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Xterra appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
The same defect exists in the Pathfinder & Frontier as well. And according to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
2006 Nissan Xterra Transmission Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Xterra Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Xterra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Xterra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Xterra.