2010 Pontiac Vibe
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Pontiac Vibe is the mechanical twin of the Toyota Matrix.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
Worst 2010 Pontiac Vibe Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 7
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 28
- engine problemsNHTSA: 11
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Vibe Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Vibe compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Vibe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Vibe.