- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 28 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 41 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 48 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 77 days ago
Noise From A/C
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Subaru dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Outback is showing an early trend of problems with hesitation when accelerating.
The vast majority of owners experiencing this problem have reported that Subaru has not been able to find the cause of the engine hesitation, or fix the problem.
Especially because this is a potential safety defect, we are flagging the 2014 Outback as a model year to watch out for.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 19,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- replaced blower (1 reports)
AC / heater problem