- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 21 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 36 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 47 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 62 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 69 days ago
2014 Subaru Tribeca
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Subaru Tribeca
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Subaru Tribeca by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Subaru service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Subaru customer service.
If the hood unexpectedly opens while driving, it may interfere with the driver's visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »