- October 14: Subaru Engine Tuning Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- October 5: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Parking Brakes recalls | 11 days ago
- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 51 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 60 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 80 days ago
2014 Subaru Tribeca
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Subaru Tribeca
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Subaru Tribeca by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Subaru service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Subaru customer service.
If the hood unexpectedly opens while driving, it may interfere with the driver's visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »