- March 14: Toyota Camry Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit is Over news | 15 days ago
- March 3: Toyota Tundra Bed Cover Recall Affects 143,000 Trucks recalls | 26 days ago
- February 27: Toyota Tundra Trucks Recalled Over LCD Monitors recalls | 30 days ago
- February 2: Toyota RAV4 Primes Recalled Over Hybrid System Shutdowns recalls | 55 days ago
- February 1: Toyota Files Motion to Dismiss Adaptive Headlights Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
Check Engine Light On
1999 Toyota Camry
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 108,300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 13 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)
- replace oxygen sensor (3 reports)
- had car washed, then reset check engine light (2 reports)
- change module sensor underneath manifold (1 reports)
- replace air flow ratio sensor and manifold (1 reports)
- replace fuel pump sensor (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 1999 Camry problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
A PIAN IN THE NECK FOR A LADY WHOSE HUSBAND HAS HEART FAILURE AND HAS TO LOOK LIKE A BOY TO FIX THE ISSUE.
- Marlene O., Houston, TX, US