- December 9: Toyota Soy Wiring Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 2 days ago
- November 15: Toyota Recalls 40,000 Prius Plug-In Hybrids That Can Stall recalls | 26 days ago
- November 15: Toyota Recalls C-HR SUVs Due to Parking Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- November 11: Toyota Tundra Rear Bumper Lawsuit Says Brackets Failed news | 30 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 44 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry
windows / windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: An increasing number of Toyotas are experiencing excessive oil consumption and the 2007 Camry seems to be leading the charge.
Owners are reporting that their engines are deprived of oil halfway through their maintenance schedules and in some cases the damage is so bad that entirely new engines need to be installed, paid out of pocket. The issue may be a result of defective piston rings and is the possible target of a class-action lawsuit.
Toyota has issued a TSB for this problem, but maintains their stance that vehicles equipped with a 2AZ-FE engine are burning through a “normal” amount of oil.
Worst 2007 Camry windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- exploded sunroof2
- rear window shattered from closing the door1
- sunroof won't work1
- windshield leaks1
- NHTSA: Visibility288
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls16
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.