- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 14 days ago
- October 3: Toyota Hybrid Class Action Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 20 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Saved Text Messages news | 22 days ago
- September 25: Toyota Prius AC Smell Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Prius Cars Recalled Because Hybrid Systems May Shut Down recalls | 31 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: An increasing number of Toyotas are experiencing excessive oil consumption and the 2007 Camry seems to be leading the charge.
Owners are reporting that their engines are deprived of oil halfway through their maintenance schedules and in some cases the damage is so bad that entirely new engines need to be installed, paid out of pocket. The issue may be a result of defective piston rings.
Toyota has issued a TSB for this problem, but maintains their stance that vehicles equipped with a 2AZ-FE engine are burning through a “normal” amount of oil.