- November 24: Toyota Power Steering Recall Includes Sequoia and Tundra recalls | 10 days ago
- November 19: Toyota Recalls 2022 Sienna Minivans With Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 15 days ago
- November 17: Toyota Camry Recalled Over Brake Vacuum Pump Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- October 24: Toyota Prius Bad Smell Causes Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 56 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Accessories - Interior Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Camry Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry Hybrid.