- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 9 days ago
- May 12: Toyota Camry AC Smell Class Action Lawsuit a Go For California news | 11 days ago
- April 28: Honda and Toyota Lawsuit Filed Over ZF-TRW Airbag Control Units news | 25 days ago
- April 26: Toyota Yaris Cars Recalled For Airbag Failures recalls | 27 days ago
- April 25: Toyota Recalls 2019 Sienna Minivans For Welding Mistakes recalls | 28 days ago
Problem With Abs Accumulator
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 174,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- change the accumulator (3 reports)