- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 43 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 78 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brake Actuator Failure6
- Noise When Depressing Brake Pedal3
- Problem With Abs Accumulator3
- VBS Light Comes On3
- Brakes Are Stiff, Pumps Back2
- Stroke Sensor Gone Bad1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes345
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control92
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic28
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock10
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric3
- NHTSA: Traction Control System2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Camry Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry Hybrid.