- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 9 days ago
- July 19: Toyota Tundra Turn Signal Problems Cause Recall recalls | 24 days ago
- June 30: BMW Tie-Rod Recall Affects 3,800 Vehicles recalls | 43 days ago
- June 24: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars For Hybrid System Problems recalls | 49 days ago
- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 83 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brake Actuator Failure11
- Noise When Depressing Brake Pedal3
- Problem With Abs Accumulator3
- VBS Light Comes On3
- Brakes Are Stiff, Pumps Back2
- Stroke Sensor Gone Bad1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes389
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control113
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic28
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock10
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric3
- NHTSA: Traction Control System2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Camry Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry Hybrid.