- January 10: Toyota and Lexus Recall 601,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- December 31: Toyota and Lexus Vehicles Recalled to Replace Load Labels recalls | 19 days ago
- December 14: Southeast Toyota Recalls 4Runners to Fix Grilles recalls | 36 days ago
- December 9: Toyota Soy Wiring Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 41 days ago
- November 15: Toyota Recalls 40,000 Prius Plug-In Hybrids That Can Stall recalls | 65 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
Worst 2007 Camry Hybrid brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake actuator failure5
- noise when depressing brake pedal3
- problem with abs accumulator3
- VBS light comes on3
- brakes are stiff, pumps back2
- stroke sensor gone bad1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes309
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control78
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic28
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock10
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric3
- NHTSA: Traction Control System2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Camry Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry Hybrid.