- May 25: Toyota Says 4Runner Rusted Frame Lawsuit Should Go news | 2 days ago
- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 13 days ago
- May 12: Toyota Camry AC Smell Class Action Lawsuit a Go For California news | 15 days ago
- April 28: Honda and Toyota Lawsuit Filed Over ZF-TRW Airbag Control Units news | 29 days ago
- April 26: Toyota Yaris Cars Recalled For Airbag Failures recalls | 31 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brake Actuator Failure10
- Noise When Depressing Brake Pedal3
- Problem With Abs Accumulator3
- VBS Light Comes On3
- Brakes Are Stiff, Pumps Back2
- Stroke Sensor Gone Bad1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes380
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control107
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic28
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock10
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric3
- NHTSA: Traction Control System2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Camry Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry Hybrid.