- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 3 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 18 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
Stroke Sensor Gone Bad
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 45,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace stroke sensor (1 reports)