- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 1 days ago
- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 16 days ago
- March 7: Toyota Prius Windshield Cracks Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- March 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Equipped With 10-Spoke Wheels recalls | 17 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Page 1 of 17)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 10 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 4 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 109,990 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.