- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 7 days ago
- May 12: Toyota Camry AC Smell Class Action Lawsuit a Go For California news | 9 days ago
- April 28: Honda and Toyota Lawsuit Filed Over ZF-TRW Airbag Control Units news | 23 days ago
- April 26: Toyota Yaris Cars Recalled For Airbag Failures recalls | 25 days ago
- April 25: Toyota Recalls 2019 Sienna Minivans For Welding Mistakes recalls | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Page 1 of 19)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 12 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 5 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 110,961 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.