- August 14: Toyota Prius Windshield Replacement Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 1 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit Says Mold Builds Up news | 15 days ago
- July 27: Toyota Camry Mold Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Page 1 of 18)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 10 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 4 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 110,882 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.