- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 15 days ago
- November 23: Takata Airbag Settlements Reached in Canada news | 15 days ago
- October 26: Toyota Bluetooth Echo Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- October 20: Toyota Airbag Recall Issued For 928,000 Vehicles recalls | 49 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 50,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)