- April 14: Toyota Bluetooth Echo Class Action Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- April 14: Government Investigates Passenger Airbag Recalls investigations | 28 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Venza Airbag Recall Involves 360,000 SUVs recalls | 29 days ago
- March 12: Toyota RAV4 Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Fires news | 61 days ago
- March 1: Toyota RAV4 Fires Originating At 12-Volt Batteries investigations | 72 days ago
Toyota Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
1996 Toyota Corolla
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.